Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Lately, I've become very domesticated. I wash cutleries, I sweep and mop the floor, I iron clothes, I cook meals, I make beds, I dust shelves, I sew (ohhh, come see my easter costume which I MADE AND SEW MYSELF!!!!=D=D=D) and I ensure all the food is( or is it 'are' instead???) stored properly.
But what to say? My grandma before she left for Medan came to me and told me, "you're a woman, of course you have to run the family!"
But I am not a girl and not yet a woman either. Confusing, I'm a young adult. Hahahaha. Do JC ppl feel like young adults? What a super wrong term...young adult=young grown up? Oxymoron??
Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnyyyyyywwwaaaaaaaaaaaayyyysssssssssssssss.
I'm down to distributing time in church, doing stuff like...well...whatever Eugene wants me to do. >.> How in the world did I ever get myself in this situation? I'm in shock. Will still be in shock for some time. So pardon my sudden retardness.
Really. A normal conversation is like...
me: Oh, I was talking to XX just now. He was telling me about dance ministry.friend: So what did he say?me: About? See how retarded that is?
I realise...that before this day...I've been living in self-denial. Honestly, it's all out there screaming in my face that I ought to take up that position and yet I keep telling myself, 'seek God, confirm it.'
Ha. Ha.
Lord, I'm sorry for being so blind suddenly. I guess God got tired of that prayer and so decided to slap me in my face. I can't blame that...I mean, I think I've been pretty stupid also for not seeing that. And come on, that retarded conversation absolutely gives away my mentality. -_-''
Today, I admit that I am a spoilt brat. I mean I have to confess that I actually still throw tantrums at my family...they totally deserve some sort of award for tolerating my immaturity. So I'm actually kind of proud of myself for being this domestic. =D Really, to me I think it's a great change! Considering I prefer to be served rather than to serve...but hey! So why in the world am I in the hospitality business??? I'm just so disoriented! I ought to sleep, it's past midnight and I plan not to wake up earlier than 11am tomorrow.